Pages

 photo Home_zpspchzwjez.png  photo Patterns_zpsffe5v7nd.png  photo Tutorials_zpsplo1y0ea.png  photo 193faa8a-319f-4666-9915-a2cc9af19bda_zpsah1i88qv.png  photo 1aff47d5-9779-4086-ae8c-7c8a885b6c47_zpsyyyqf1xu.png

Monday, January 4, 2016

Transit Tote Pattern Review

I recently sent my Transit Tote pattern out for review to have someone make it and test the pattern. OK...the someone was my sister. And if you have a sister, you probably know that they are the best pattern testers! I knew I'd get honest feedback.

My sister knows a lot about sewing. She makes clothes, slipcovers, curtains, etc...; a few years ago she took up quilting. And I'm not biased (really!), but she's talented. Much more detailed than I am. She's more of a traditional sewer who sews from store-bought patterns. Needless to say, I was a bit nervous. 


She ended up making three of them - they are for her two daughters and one daughter-in-law. I love the red zippers!

The good news is that she had very few corrections - and they were additions to help someone who's familiar with traditional patterns.

Here's her review on Craftsy:

Have been sewing for decades but always used traditional patterns. Loved the pictures of the Transit Tote but when the pattern came was a bit confused by the nontraditional way it was made. Decided the best thing to do was trust the designer. I followed the directions carefully (good pics! great instructions!). LOVE IT!!! Made 3 for my daughters for Christmas. NOW the pattern makes perfect sense!! (Note: The Peltex was difficult to sew through, probably won't use it next time.)

I agree with her review of the Peltex. I prefer a tote that I can squish into my bag! You can purchase this pattern on Craftsy and on Etsy

You can read more about this pattern here.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, can you please tell me how can I order it online as I really like it and want to have it for my make up accessories. Looking forwad to hear from you on this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, the links to purchase the pattern are included above! I do not sell the finished product.

      Delete
    2. A little note to let everybody know about the powerful work of doctor chimnedum herbal home. My name is Gazalee from Malaysia and i was ones a HEPATITIS and HBP victim until i read about Dr chimnedum herbal home online on how he cured so many people with herbal remedies,and i contacted him for help and he really helped, after i applied his herbal remedies. i am testifying to this great Dr chimnedum herbal home because i want everybody to be informed so that you will contact him today for your cure, Contact him through: dr.chimnedumherbalhome1616@gmail.com Call/Whatsapp: +2347086675538,I'm healed,
      is a great thing in my life today.

      Delete
  2. There is no other way to get the body of herpes virus other than detoxification using natural diet or pure herbs. The health industry is a billion dollars industry - which is why the big pharmaceuticals sued Dr. Sebi the moment he discovered a 1-Week CURE FOR HERPES (Oral and Genital). Most diseases are acquired by what you eat. Even when infected by someone, it thrives because your body is receptive and filled with mucus. No disease can survive in an electric filled body. What you eat will determine how you live, how you behave, and even how it relates to you. Detoxification is the heart of ridding the body of the herpes virus. There is no other way to bring the necessary result. There are three ways to achieve this; Stop putting acidic foods into the body - if possible eat only alkaline diet, Fast daily before eating if possible for a year, Cleanse the body of toxins and acids with Nze Njoku Herbal Formula (Which also increases oxygen to cells). Feed the body with the right nutrients to repair, rebuild, and strengthen it at a cellular level and watch the body heal itself.

    Some may wonder, how long is one expected to maintain such a diet and what herbs can help you achieve all these within few weeks?

    Nze Njoku Herbal Home provides all the
    answers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...